Sunday, April 6, 2008

Re-landscape




Armando has been completly re-landscaping his parents front yard (as a thank you for letting us stay with them... and free babysitting). This project has turned into a massive one, and Armando has been trying to do it alone. Well our wonderful friend Ryan Morgan came by one day and saw the disaster of a front yard and offered to help. So last Thursday and Friday Ryan was over working his tail off with my husband in the yard. I know this is a little overdue, but Thanks again Ryan for all the help! We totally owe you a fabulous dinner (including a delectable dessert).

1 comments:

Tammy said...

Yeah for yard work!!! I had a lot of fun coming over during the DAY. Mostly our hang outs are in the evening. So Ryan and I got to see your secret life with Bella. She is so cute and funny. I am glad bella and I got to play together, running around the couch and hearing her laugh, so much fun.